Jack Ma, Richest Chinese and founder of Alibaba- World’s largest e-commerce platform, address at The University of Nairobi.
“1. If you want to be a big company, solve big problems. If are content in being small, solve small ones.
2. Hire better and smarter people. Hire people who have the potential to be your boss in five years time. Don’t hire people who want to be your servants.
3. Productivity is directly proportional to relationships created. Treat all your stakeholders right, especially your clients and employees.
4. When you see people complaining, that is where opportunities are found.
5.If you have hopes, dreams and a plan, you can make it without money.
6.Change will not come if we await for some other time.
7. To reach the top , listen to others and learn, learn, learn and never stop learning.
8. Jealousy and hatred is of cowards and lazy people. To be great, you befriend those who are doing well, especially those doing better than you.
9. Dare to be different.
10.Hire more women; they care so well for others and are largely loyal.
11. “When you read too many successful stories you think you will be successful. Read too stories of failure, they teach you something. ”
Good day all
“In a few years, If firms do not exist on the web, they will not exist at all”
Dr Mukhisa Kituyi – Secretary General of the United Nations Confrence on Trade & Development