Meaning of Cache and Cookies.
To clear cache and cookies helps to increase the loading time of web pages and increases the performance of your computer.
Cookies are files created by sites you visit. Hence making your online experience easier by saving browsing data. On the other hand cache remembers parts of pages, like images, to help them open faster during your next visit. The main difference between Cache and Cookie is that, Cache stores online page resources during a browser or decrease the loading time. While cookies are employed to store user choices such as browsing session to trace the user preferences.
IMPORTANCE OF CLEARING CACHE AND COOKIES.
It is a good idea to clear your browser cache because it:
- prevents you from using old forms
- protects your personal information
- helps your applications run better on your computer
How to clear cache and cookies in chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Now the cache and cookies are clear and ready for browsing again.
What happens after you clear this information
After you clear cache and cookies:
- Some settings on sites get deleted. For example, if you were signed in, you’ll need to sign in again.
- If you turn sync on in Chrome, you’ll stay signed into the Google Account you’re syncing to in order to delete your data across all your devices.
- Some sites can seem slower because content, like images, needs to load again.
For more insightful post click here